all parts of the plant are highly toxic and can cause serious health issues, including death.
contact with the leaves, stem or roots can cause a painful, itchy rash.
the sap can cause severe burning and swelling in the mouth and throat, which can lead to difficulty breathing.
similar to dumb cane, the sap can cause severe burning and swelling in the mouth and throat.
the seeds and leaves contain a toxin that can cause liver failure and even death if ingested.
while not as toxic as many believe, the sap can cause skin irritation and ingestion can cause stomach upset.
the leaves contain oxalates, which can cause swelling, burning, and irritation in the mouth and throat.
while commonly used for its medicinal properties, ingesting the plant can cause stomach cramps and diarrhea.
the leaves contain a toxin that can cause skin irritation and ingestion can cause vomiting and diarrhea.